This cockpit has been removed from a retired Boeing 737 NG (next generation) airliner- ex Sun Country Airlines. It features original controls, panels, trim, lights and fitting for applications in commercial training or entertainment flight simulation.
This cockpit comes with everything as pictured, including the following:
- Cockpit shell cut at forward bulkhead and aft of cockpit door
- Dual flight controls, including yoke and rudders
- Pedestal with throttles, reversers, speed brakes, trim wheels, flap controls, cabin interphone and rudder trim panel
- Nosewheel steering tiller (Captain's side)
- Interior trim, liners, eyebrows (HUD bay on Captain's side)
- Main instrument panel racking with light, display and ground proximity override controls
- Glareshield with master warning and caution annunciators and checklist holder
- Overhead rack with external light switches, and selected overhead panels, including pressurisation, window heat, cabin air control and standby power
- Wiring looms and canon plugs for panel integration
- Many gasper vents and lights
- Aft cockpit wall with circuit breakers, folding jump seat and cockpit access panel
As presently cut, the dimensions of the cockpit are approximately:
- Length (nose to tail): 9ft
- Width (beam): 9ft
- Height (floor to ceiling): 9ft
- Weight 1,500 lbs (estimated)
A number of logistics options are available to make delivery of cockpits easy:
- Trailer pickup or delivery - in its current form, the cockpit is road legal for transport throughout North America on a vehicle trailer - yours or ours.
20ft shipping container - we are able to trim and dispatch the cockpit in a 20-foot shipping container to any destination worldwide. This makes overseas delivery easy at shipping prices that are less than you may think.
- Custom shipping - we can cater to any specific shipping requirements you may have, including 'roll-on, roll-off' and flat-rack
- Custom cuts - if you have a particular floor plan or configuration in mind, we can cut-to-fit your requirements
Pricing on this page is as-is, where-is, for customer pickup at our warehouse in Northern Mississippi.
"Can you help me integrate the cockpit with flight simulator?"
While we do not manufacture simulators, we can refer you to one of our partners that provide this service.
"I would just like to buy one item from this cockpit, can you remove it for me?"
Unfortunately, it is not possible to remove a single item. However, we carry a range of items in other sections of our store which are frequently updated.